Modern and minimalist, with strong, straight lines, the Ion is the perfect statement. The proportions of the Ion are perfectly in balance with its tall viewing window and efficient design. Available for viewing in our showroom.
F2 iCast Ion Multifuel Stove
The angled legs of the Ion’s plinth set the stove off with great stature, despite its compact modern form. The Ion is available as a spinner model which allows the controllability of the primary air intake. The Ion’s construction has a tall viewing area that offers an unhindered view of the crackle and glow of its’ flames. A well-suited all-rounder to any home.
- Versatile contemporary style
- Vermiculite lined
- Integrated handle
- British design
- Manufactured to British quality assurance
- Defra approved
- Certified and tested to European
- Standards (BS EN 13240)
- Suitable for 12mm hearths
- Stunning flame picture
- Schott Robax® glass fronted door
- Designed exclusively by Paul Agnew